About Me

My photo
A site dedicated to sharing all I learn about being a better mother to my children, a better wife to my husband, and a better human being in general. I try to take a more natural crafty approach to life.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Green to the extreme!


We all try to reduce, re-use and recycle, but one California family has taken green to the extreme. They don't throw anything out -- ever.



I wasn't so sure at first but really listen. Everything they say is completely do-able. Even if you limit what you bring in (as far as packaging goes) to only things that are recycleable, you are doing an amazing thing! Small steps to change the way we do even a few things helps the enviroment and makes our homes safer and more comfortable to live in. Try one thing at a time and see what works for your family! Thats what we're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Baby Goods