About Me

My photo
A site dedicated to sharing all I learn about being a better mother to my children, a better wife to my husband, and a better human being in general. I try to take a more natural crafty approach to life.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Attempt Numero Uno-Wool soaker :)

Attempt #1


1. Scarf (100% lambs wool)
2. Prefold (for basic measuring)
3. Sewing machine (zigzag and straight stitch)
4. 100% polyester thread (cotton absorbs urine)
5. Elastic for legs


(100% polyester thread)


   (I cut off the tag)


(The basic pattern)


(Elastic sewn in)

(Velcro)



FINISHED PRODUCT!!



  • Next time I will take more pics of the process but this one was my first attempt.
  • I did not use one specific pattern or set of directions but rather a few different sites and my own store bought covers as a basic pattern. Trial and error for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Baby Goods