About Me

My photo
A site dedicated to sharing all I learn about being a better mother to my children, a better wife to my husband, and a better human being in general. I try to take a more natural crafty approach to life.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tomorrow nights dinner from babble.com!!


Easiest Chili Casserole
serves 4-6
5 c your favorite cooked chili (chili made with about 2 lbs ground meat; here’s my favorite recipe)
8-10 oz frozen hash browns
spray vegetable or canola oil
3-4 oz shredded cheese, monterey jack or cheddar work best
sour cream, optional for garnish
cilantro, optional for garnish
avocado slices or guacamole, optional for garnish

1. Preheat oven to 350. Spoon chili into a casserole dish. Cooking time will be a little faster if you use a wider, more shallow 8- or 9-inch dish, as opposed to a deep 2 or 3 quart dish.
3. Top chili with hash browns and spray with oil.
4. Top hash browns with shredded cheese. Bake for about 35 minutes, until potatoes have browned. Garnish with ingredients of your choice and serve!

1 comment:

  1. This recipe is not one i will try again. The hash browns never really got crispy enough but boy was my chili yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Natural Baby Goods