About Me

My photo
A site dedicated to sharing all I learn about being a better mother to my children, a better wife to my husband, and a better human being in general. I try to take a more natural crafty approach to life.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sabbath

Today is Sabbath. Thank goodness. Need some social interaction with adults. (Other htan my amazing husband of course) :)

We jokingly call it the meeting of the crunchy moms because its all breastfeeding, moby wraps and cloth diapers. LOVE it. Love having women (and men) who are interested in the same things and raise their kids similarly to us. Makes me feel a part of something good.

Fellowship meal today makes me happy too. YUMMY food made by people i wish i knew years ago!! New recipes anyone?? Today Im bringing cheater pasta salad. Why? Laziness. Plain and simple. At least Im not empty handed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Baby Goods