About Me

My photo
A site dedicated to sharing all I learn about being a better mother to my children, a better wife to my husband, and a better human being in general. I try to take a more natural crafty approach to life.

Friday, March 18, 2011

http://www.petitcollage.com/




Jungle Friends Bamboo Mobile

$ 46.00

 

 

 
These new jungle friends are ready to hang out! A modern addition to any child's room, this Jungle Friends mobile is laser-cut from sustainably harvested bamboo, an earth-friendly renewable resource. Due to the nature of the material, pieces will vary slightly in color and grain.

 
Includes: 4 laser-cut animals, 2 hanging sticks, and clear thread. Assembly required.

Made in the U.S.A.; packaged by a San Francisco non-profit that employs adults with disabilities.

DIMENSIONS:
Total height, hanging: approx. 20 inches

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Baby Goods